Re: Fwd: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

On Wednesday 24 November 2021 13:08:19 Nicholas Geovanis wrote:

> Top posting necessarily.
> Folks have discussed list bounces like this one in this forum already.
> I would like to draw the administrators' attention to
> bendel.debian.org, as shown here. I can't see enough to diagnose it as
> false positive or problem. Thanks

The mail server at your ISP is bouncing it, call tech and have them
whitelist bendel.debian.org.
That doesn't mean they don't send spam, cuz they do occasionally, but at
least it won't send you threatening msgs to ignore. You'll then get the
spam but spamassassin can handle that.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis