Re: Fwd: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

On Wed 24 Nov 2021 at 12:08:19 (-0600), Nicholas Geovanis wrote:

> Folks have discussed list bounces like this one in this forum already. I
> would like to draw the administrators' attention to bendel.debian.org, as
> shown here. I can't see enough to diagnose it as false positive or problem.

You can check on the web.

> In the last seven days we've seen bounces for the following list:
> * debian-user
>         1 bounce out of 149 mails in 7 days (0%, kick-score is 80%)
>         (https://lists.debian.org/bounces/u9lHbXYWgI1VcxqPZbbglg)
>
> (The link above points to a copy of the latest bounce
> and will be valid for seven days.)

The link shows the full post, and its Message-ID:

<[🔎] 571196642.196217.1637769582057.JavaMail.open-xchange@opme11oxm12nd1.rouen.francetelecom.fr>

confirms that it's

The Brazilian link therein confirms that it's a scam even if
you can't recognise "Bankensystems" as off-topic.

I assume people are clicking the button in the top right corner
of the web page to draw the administrators' attention to it.

Cheers,
David.