what to do with USB stick that gives badblocks errors

I'm sure there are many ideas around, but I want to hear your opinion

so there is one USB stick that I noticed started mocking about errors when
booting off.
I ran badblocks (without options) and then with -s -n and this produced a
slightly different output.
Is the output resulting from the options or is something really wrong with
the USB

Should I throw it away?

If no should I try reformat it

thanks & regards

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0