Broken UEFI Dual boot : Debian 12 + encrypted Debian 11

Hi list,

I have a laptop with two drive, historically installed with an encrypted Debian 11 booting in UEFI mode (done with Debian Installer).

I just installed Debian 12 without encryption in a small partition. Unfortunately, I can not boot Debian 11 anymore, grub-efi only shows the Debian 12 install.

Any help to make both install boot would greatly appreciated. Being able to boot Debian 11 only would also be great if the dual boot is not possible.

Below is a reworked `lsblk` output:

sda
|-sda1 -> a data partition
|-sda2 -> D12 /
`-sda3 -> D12 swap
sdb
|-sdb1 -> EFI partition
|-sdb2 -> D11 /boot
`-sdb3
  `-luks-73072c13-9ffa-4b03-b82b-91db0c063069
    |-crypt-root -> D11 /
    |-crypt-swap -> D11 swap
    `-crypt-home -> D11 /home

$ sudo tree /boot/efi/