Following Pipewire developments

Hello, everybody out there!

I am running Debian stable (Bullseye). Now, it turns out I need to use some new version of Musescore and Ardour–because of few bugs and several functionalities I need. As these applications are available as flatpaks, I can easily use them. The trouble is, to be able to use flatpaks with Jack, I have to use Pipewire. As Pipewire is quite recent, I probably would rather use some recent version of Pipewire.

	As far as I know, Pipewire is not available on Backports:

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=pipewire&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

	Is there a way to use some recent version of Pipewire with Debian stable?

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
https://le-bars.net/yoann/