Re: LXQT desktop environment hangs?

On 29/10/2021 14:57, Eric S Fraga wrote:
My experience is that Firefox, if you open too many tabs and especially
some of the very javascript heavy ones, gets bogged down quite severely
and requires restarting.  It can slow the whole system down in my
experience.

Nah. Problem is your computer, not Firefox. Probably it's just too slow,
or you have bad hard drive or memory. I use Firefox with 50 tabs and
multiple profiles opened, Firefox total memory consumption is over 10GB
sometimes. Everything works perfectly, Firefox never let me down. But I
have plenty of RAM and decent CPU.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀