Re: Then it happened to me...

I had an interesting one earlier.  Usually I get unsubscribed after one
of my own posts.  This time, I got unsubscribed after someone else's.

Here's the tail end of what I received from bendel:

><andreimpopescu@gmail.com>: Re: How exactly do I create a Debian live USB?
>On Lu, 11 oct 21, 21:20:25, kaye n wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 8:41 PM Greg Wooledge <greg@wooledge.org> wrote:

>Please stop the message. we have already unsubscribed our email address.

As you can see, the address at the top of the body was not mine.  Mine
appears further down inside the body.  Still inside angle brackets.  I
suspect that's relevant to whatever bug bendel is suffering from.

And yeah, I'm definitely calling this a bug.  How can it be anything else?
It's parsing the BODIES of posts for email addresses in angle brackets,
and each address found is being treated as if it had generated a "bounce".