Re: Issue with kernel 5.10.0-9-*?

Am Montag, 11. Oktober 2021, 10:44:27 CEST schrieb Andrei POPESCU:

I tried to stop ntp and others, no success. I made a pcap file of the traffic
and saved the syslog.

However, no success, whatever I did.

Sadly that special notebook died yesterday (backlight of the display died),
and as long I got no spare part, I have to use another laptop with other
hardware (now it is a Amilo AH538 with Intel hardware). Did not test the new
kernel on this one.

Best

Hans