Re: bullseye and running graphics over ssh

Maybe you should try put xrdb -load ~/.Xresources to .xinitrc file?

2021-10-08, pn, 09:56 Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> rašė:
On Jo, 07 oct 21, 14:46:14, D. R. Evans wrote:

> ssh_config was overwritten. Normally when a config file I've altered is
> overwritten during an upgrade, I expect to be told and to be given a chance
> to do something sensible -- and that didn't happen in the case of the global
> ssh configuration file.

If this is about /etc/ssh/ssh_config[1] then it would be a serious bug
in either openssh-client or dpkg if you can reproduce it.

[1] which is a dpkg conffile, not "just" a configuration file.

Kind regards,
Andrei