Re: Shared folder and wireless printer for qemu/kvm

Thanks for the reply

I am interested in printer only. As I stated in my email: The HP printer is wifi connected to my local network and is accessible by all of the computers on the network. This includes the host system. Right now the shared folder is probably more important because I can then switch systems and print a file from the host system.

Gary R.