Re: iwd: Using iwd to connect to a wireless network (Part 2 - DNS managers)

On Jo, 30 sep 21, 13:24:46, David Wright wrote:

> Nor I, but I certainly intend to try it out, and have read through
> that Arch wiki page. It (iwd) is in buster, but then, so is wicd,
> and I've been using wicd/wpa_supplicant for some years with no need
> to change. I'm somewhat surprised that there's been no reply from
> an iwd user.

Following some post on -devel I tried using iwd with Network Manager[1],
purely as a replacement for wpasupplicant.

The connection was less stable for me so I went back to wpasupplicant. I
might try it again if I ever upgrade this laptop to bullseye.

[1] as far as I recall the method is pretty simple and well documented
on the 'net.

Kind regards,
Andrei