Up-to-date Bullseye, Power Save turned Samsung T55 Monitor off. Couldn't wake it up

HP Elitedesk 705 G1.  Bullseye XFCE.

I had a timeout set like usual.  Before, I could jiggle the Mouse and press the Shift Key and it would wake up, but not today.

Fortunately, I was able to power up a Laptop, and SSH into the Elitedesk, and tell it to Shutdown cleanly.  (But, obviously not everyone has this option).

(Until I can figure this out, I changed the Power settings to "Never" turn off the Monitor).

Has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks!

Kenneth Parker