Re: iwd: Using iwd to connect to a wireless network (Part 1 - Connection status show OK but unable to surf the net)

On Thursday, September 30, 2021 09:19:45 AM Stella Ashburne wrote:
> Do you think any one of them will reply to my email? It's a long shot, I
> know.

You don't have much to lose by sending an email.  If it would require a long
email that would take you a fair amount of time to write, you might write a
short one just asking if they'd be willing to read your longer one if you
composed / sent it.

Back in my working (for pay) days, I was quite often gratified by the responses
I got from some companies to my letters or emails requesting assistance
without a contractual relationship.  Notably (I won't remember them all), but
DEC (Digital Equipment) and Rockwell Automation.