New SSD card for old dell 850

Dear all,

there is a LITEONIT LMT-32L3M (LWDA) in my dell xps 850 desktop computer.  I use it for the boot and system partitions, home is on a hard disk.

The SSD only has 32GB and I am pondering whether I can just attach a
bigger one and reinstall debian mounting / and /home to the ssd and using the hard disk for
archives.

Here is picture of it:
https://www.ebay.com/p/668700327

But I fear that it requires a sort of miniPCI interface that modern SSDs does not
have. Can anyone confirm this or even better hint to a compatible
product?

TIA
juh

--
Software-Dokumentation mit Sphinx
Zweite überarbeitete Auflage (Sphinx 2.0)