Re: Still on stretch, getting ready for bullseye

On 2021-08-17 7:21 p.m., Brian wrote:
> On Tue 17 Aug 2021 at 22:48:34 +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:

>>> What, in this helpful thread, do you find difficult to understand?
>>>
>>> You have a collection of important machines in your charge. The
>>> complexity of managing them does not appear to be your forte. Eptness
>>> appears to have deserted you.
>>>
>>> Stick wuth what you have. It is less strain on you and on us. :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Brian.
>>>>

>> Brian - maybe a bit more consideration? Any of us can be exasperating but
>> it's worth spending some time with Gene to get it right.
>
> I was the eptiomy of consideration. The OP is a very experienced user.
> He knows what the score is and is quite capable of sorting out update
> and upgrade issues if he puts his mind to it..

And you can surely back off a bit of all the negatives comment. If you
think the OP can take care of upgrade then I think you can also keep all
this negative for your own self.

Seems like you are too good for being here. That's sad but it's true.

You seem to be very experienced in the matters of using a mailing list
and a mail client, but still can put your mind to giving something
useful in comments or simply refrain from being rude.

If you don't like what someone ask for, you can simply go on and don't
answer.

There's thousands of user on this mailing list. You don't have to be
part of the handful of user who answer.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside