Re: bullseye: systemd-networkd-wait-online timeouts

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 21:36:30 +0200
Jochen Spieker <ml@well-adjusted.de> wrote:

> Is there anything I can do about this without changing
> /etc/network/interfaces? As far as I understand, I cannot switch to
> systemd network configuration as long as the interfaces file exists.

Can you get anywhere by editing the template?

Also, this interfaces file assigns address 127.0.0.1 to the interface
venet0. Since that block (127.0.0.0/8, I believe) is reserved for the
loopback device (interface lo), and is assigned automatically to lo,
this setup is assigning 127.0.0.1 to both lo and venet:0. And that
strikes me as a recipe for problems.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com