Re: apparmors extra profiles.

Le 18/08/2021 à 21:32, Georgios a écrit :
Hi!
Im trying to install debian 11 on virtual machine manager in order to
prepare my self for moving my laptop to debian 11.

Default install leaves unconfined a lot of apps so I tried to install
extra profiles.
According to documentation it supposed to install extra profiles at
/usr/share/apparmor/extra-profiles/
but there is no apparmor folder. only apparmor-features.

I would like to ask if anyone knows where apparmor-profiles-extra
install its profiles?

Thanks in advance
George

Hello,

I have "/usr/share/apparmor/extra-profiles" on my system. It is created by the "apparmor-profiles" package:

$ dpkg -S /usr/share/apparmor/extra-profiles/

apparmor-profiles: /usr/share/apparmor/extra-profiles

I guess you can just create it yourself.

All the best.