Re: Still on stretch, getting ready for bullseye

On 2021-08-18 09:32, Tixy wrote:
On 2021-08-18 08:40, Tixy wrote:

> I agree with all of the above, but as the saying goes: 'you can lead a
> horse to water, but you can't make him drink'.
You can't blame a horse for wanting to see the chemical analysis of the
water and checking the vicinity for corpses.

Not sure I see how that analogy applies.

If the 'water' is the knowledge of upgrading Debian releases as present
in the official release notes, then the chemical analysis is the advice
on upgrading from this list? In that case, it seems the horse is in
danger of eating the chemical analysis of the water, rather than
drinking the water.

The reverse would make more sense, the water being the advice from this
list, and the release notes being the chemical analysis.

you are right,I was being a bit flippant.
Maybe more the horse is in an important race and just needs to know where the water hole is.
=o)
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31