Re: Still on stretch, getting ready for bullseye

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 09:48:10PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 August 2021 18:48:34 Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> > [an abridged version of the release notes]

> Thank you Andy, thats more of the recipe I need to follow.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

See, *this* is exactly what I tried to avoid -- giving someone an
inferior version of the release notes, empowering their laziness,
and possibly leading them into a failed state due to skippng some
of the important warnings.

With a normal system, a shortened version of the upgrade procedure
without the warnings and pre-checks and post-checks might be OK,
but this is *Gene*.  We know he does not have normal systems.

He needs *all* of the warnings.