Re: Still on stretch, getting ready for bullseye

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 10:01:32PM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 09:48:10PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Tuesday 17 August 2021 18:48:34 Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> > > [an abridged version of the release notes]
>
> > Thank you Andy, thats more of the recipe I need to follow.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> See, *this* is exactly what I tried to avoid -- giving someone an
> inferior version of the release notes, empowering their laziness,
[...]

What's this new fashion around here? If you don't want to help
someone, that's your right. If you haven't the time/energy,
that's fine. If someone gets onto your nerves: normal in such
a big list. Killfile him/her: you've got the technical chops
to do that and then some.

But trying to prevent others to help others (there have been
other posts already to that effect), that's disgusting.

Sorry.
 - t