Re: [OFFTPIC] How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian

On 7/8/21 16:25, deloptes wrote:
I can give no evidence but chances are that Gunnar Gervin, Rishi and roa
moshin (non-limitative list) are the same

Good afternoon All

Should I change to subject?

I've been mulling over this situation as I wondered along our river.

I recall a discussion maybe 3 years ago, where somebody put a proposal
to move the lists to a what sounded like a forum-style. my only comment
was that I'm not good at going to fora to answer questions - even to
look for answers to my own questions a couple of times.

I've decided that perhaps an on-line forum may be the best way to deal
with people who appear to repeatedly ask incomplete questions. I mean,
if the question isn't in your inbox begging for an answer, it may be
easier to ignore the bait?

As several have said, a good subject line is the key to getting a
response. On the odd occasion I go looking at a forum, I am fussy which
topics I open. Some I clearly won't know the answer; some are not
inviting enough to tempt me.  I find it harder to flick email as easily
as I skip a forum topic.

So, maybe half a vote for a forum for we general users.

--
All the best

Keith Bainbridge

keith.bainbridge.3216@gmail.com