[OFFTPIC] How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian

didier gaumet wrote:

> I can give no evidence but chances are that Gunnar Gervin, Rishi and roa
> moshin (non-limitative list) are the same troll: there are troubling
> similarities...

when FSF started, they did not think about so many things ... but mainly
that the psychopats would multiply that fast.
In fact it is pandemic worse than any other ... it is so bad that you loose
trust in everybody.
I do not know why it happened, but it started between 2000-2005. I wonder if
it was always there, but we just couldn't see it, but IMO no ... it was not
there ... IMO it went hand in hand with Facebook & Co. It excelerated with
younger people and culminated in the pandemic.

@Didier ... I remember one movie where one said "Do not ever underestimate
the predictability of stupidity"
So even if people act likely ... they might be different at the same level
of knowledge or lack of such.
The problem is they even they wish to find information, their google
account/profile is not giving them the same answers as for you and me.
Even if they find the information they are not trained to read and
understand it.

So the principles of the FSF somehow do not work quite well today, because
they presume a specific level of readiness of the brain and the mind, but
some people do not have it and will never have it.
So they troll around, but this is OK. I would suggest to update the policy
and just ignore stupidity at some level, but again everyone is free to post
and answer, so ... between policeing like FB and having anarchy - there
should be something better, but we still do not know what it is

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0