Re: Receipt [ was : needrestart - how to supress ncurses gui]

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021, 2:31 PM Greg Wooledge <greg@wooledge.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 03:21:54PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> On 2021-07-25 11:13 a.m., Brian wrote:
> > Belt and braces? We see you believe in it. :)
> What do you mean by this ?
> Belt and braces ??

"Braces" is a British term for suspenders.  The American version of
this would be "belt and suspenders".

To be distinguished from "braces and boots" (and no belt :-) which is day-to-day skinhead style , even in Chicago. They use British terminology here too. Skinheads in America are mostly _not_ white racists, nor are punks. But TV is your biggest liar in America as everywhere, they told you different.