Re: Receipt [ was : needrestart - how to supress ncurses gui]

Hi Greg,

On 2021-07-25 3:30 p.m., Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 03:21:54PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
>> On 2021-07-25 11:13 a.m., Brian wrote:
>>> Belt and braces? We see you believe in it. :)
>> What do you mean by this ?
>> Belt and braces ??
>
> "Braces" is a British term for suspenders.  The American version of
> this would be "belt and suspenders".

I just understood what it meant by taking a step back...
I knew what suspenders are and when I saw "braces", what first came to
my mind was the type that goes in the mouth. After came to me that it
could probably be some type of solution for holding pants.
So was something about redundancy...

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside