Re: Radeon 6800 XT: 100% GPU core usage & 74 Watts when idle

On 24/07/2021 20:20, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
Why don't you custom compile a Kernel using as base for .config the file
from Debian ?

That's what I did, please see my other post. I downloaded source
package, copied config, changed one line of code and recompiled Debian
kernel. It works fine now. It was my first kernel compilation and I
succeeded, yay :)

--

With kindest regards, piorunz.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀