Re: How do I mount the USB stick containing the installer in Rescue Mode?

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 10:17:45AM -0500, David Wright wrote:
> On Fri 16 Jul 2021 at 07:31:41 (-0400), Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 11:43:15PM -0500, David Wright wrote:
> > > I presume you type /etc/fstab into your post, both because of the
> > > missing # for the comment, and because the /dev/sr0 line has too
> > > many fields. It should contain   udf,iso9660 user,noauto
> > > without spaces after the commas.
> >
> > The space between iso9660 and user should *also* be a comma.
>
> Eh? Attached is the virgin fstab from my experimental encrypted root
> installation. I think it's self-evident why there's a space separating
> the two alternative filesystem types from the mount options.

Ah.  My mistake.

Looking at my own (Debian generated) fstab file now, I see the same
thing on the /dev/sr0 line.  The type and options fields are separated
by only one space, and it looks really weird, especially when all the
lines before that have several spaces between those two fields.