Re: why pdf file at archive.org is so slow to open

Having just heard of the Lightroom product and scratched the surface of Mr Weaver's objections to it (he called it Lightbeam): whether my pix goto the intelligence community or not, I wouldn't want them traveling across the nets to be digitally processed or stored. But quoting Jello Biafra, the convenience you demanded is now mandatory.