Re: Offensive variable names

Hi,

Kevin N. wrote:
> I for one, have never in my life thought of alcohol when I saw a variable
> named "foobar". That is ... until I saw your post today :) .

Factually plausible.

But what would be wrong about "foobleep" ?

> Give today's youth a bit of credit. You might discover that they are smarter
> than you think.

That's my main objection against Curt's initiative. Imagine what they
could do to me substantially age-wise challenged person while not being
drunk, drugged, or busy with bleeping.

Peter Ehlert wrote:
> I see the number 80085 has been removed from Maths. It's about time!

There are still lots of legacy calculators around which display it
and also 58008.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas