Re: Buster no release file

On Sat 10 Jul 2021 at 18:44:47 -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:

[...]

> I was going to link you to the DebianBuster wiki page where I had put
> the standard sources.list for buster, but it appears someone doesn't
> want you to have that information.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianBuster?action=diff&rev2=23&rev1=22
>
> You can thank the person who goes by the name PaulWise for making your
> Debian wiki a less informative and less useful place.
>
> I *REALLY* and truly hate assholes like that.

I considered re-editing the wiki to meet your concerns but

 * I could end up being put in the same category as another editor.
 * The edit was made almost two years ago and was unnoticed.
 * I do not understand what the issue is.
 * It's a wiki. Sympathisers with your cause may have their own plans.
 * I have trouble with posts containing threatening language.
 * Ruffled feathers can be preened.
 * Why me?

--
Brian.