Re: Vulkan with Radeon RX 5700 XT

Le 11/07/2021 à 01:10, The Wanderer a écrit :
On 2021-07-10 at 19:08, The Wanderer wrote:

On 2021-07-10 at 17:36, idiotein30@gmail.com wrote:

There you go, some packages are at the same version in Testing and
  Unstable, so you will see them in both.

(Just to confirm, are you the person who responded above under the
name Brian Thompson and with the E-mail address
tv.debian@googlemail.com? Because the E-mail address is different,
and I don't want to make assumptions in either direction.)

Argh. I checked this three times, and still managed to misread my
previous-mails list. The above name and E-mail address correspond to
different people; they're clearly not both you.

Sorry, my bad, I answered from a different device and screwed-up the "from" field. It's an old address I retired when some unsavory (to my taste) people adopted close enough aliases that I started getting abusive or threatening messages that even gmail spam filter couldn't parse...
But Brian is a completely different person.