Re: Need help with ffmpeg installation - strange behaviour of my system - am I correct here?

Am 09.07.21 um 21:04 schrieb Brian:
On Fri 09 Jul 2021 at 20:41:17 +0200, Joerg Kampmann wrote:

Hello - I tried to install ffmpeg (a normal Debian package) and got some
strange messages. the ffmpeg-group adviced me to go to a Debian group. I
hope I am correct here in this group.
You have kept these "strange" meaages secret. How could anyone work
out what is going on?
I am sorry - however I posted a rather long "strange" stuff here. I evidently disappeared :) - can you explain that?

I am running Debian 9 on a Fujitsu TX 100 S1 computer ...
ffmpeg is known to be installable on Debian 9.

Joerg Kampmann, Dr. Dipl.-Phys - IBK-Consult for Climate Physics - non-profit -
D-31228 Peine +49-177-276-3140
www.ibk-consult.de - www.kampmannpeine.org
www.xing.com/hp/Joerg_Kampmann
www.xing.com/net/mathe
www.researchgate.net/profile/Joerg_Kampmann - https://independent.academia.edu/J%C3%B6rgKampmann
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally protected information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
unauthorized copying, disclosure use or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich
erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen
Sie diese Mail