Re: the Amazing Poly

Hi,

On 2021-07-05 1:45 p.m., ellanios82 wrote:

> "All red wines have something called “polyphenol” in them. The American
> physician Dr. Joseph Mercola reports:

There's plenty of word with the prefix "poly".
In some way, we can consider "poly" meaning many different.
Polygon, polykystic...

>  *
>
>    Polyphenols are micronutrients with antioxidant activity, found most
>    abundantly in whole foods such as dried spices, fruits, vegetables,
>    red wine, and cocoa.
>
>  *
>
>    Polyphenols play an important role in preventing and reducing the
>    progression of diabetes and cancer, as well as neurodegenerative and
>    cardiovascular diseases.
>
>  *
>
>    Polyphenols also play an important role as a prebiotic, increasing
>    the ratio of beneficial bacteria in your gut, which is important for
>    health, weight management, and disease prevention"
>
> <https://www.rogueeconomics.com/bill-bonner-diary/how-to-get-your-hands-on-bill-bonners-exceptional-argentine-malbec-wine/>

This was mostly a joke when I said something about myself.
It was more related to the message saying that it can "Be direct and
crude" or something similar.
Because yes, I can go directly to the point and sometime I may have a
lack of courtesy doing so.

Sorry for all the person who may have been offensed.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside