Re: Buster on Win 10 Problems

I've never had much luck with emulations/APIs. I gave up on wine (maybe
it's better now) because so many things nearly worked. I've had trouble
with virtual machines with getting good enough access to the hardware.

WSL-2 is not an emulator but a real virtual machine that runs Linux kernel patched by Microsoft.
WSL-1 is a kind of emulator (Linux kernel ABI implemented by Microsoft on top of NT kernel).

I agree that WSL doesn't look "solid" enough. It is better to run real Debian with double boot (or at least as virtual machine guest)