Re: which command can show if usb 3.0 is used

On 2021-05-31 4:36 a.m., Long Wind wrote:
> i see, usb 3 isn't used though kernel sees my usb3 disk("new high-speed")
> i have thought my lenovo and hp are modern
> Thanks to all that reply and help!
>
> to tomas:
> i've been blunt in using "foolish"
> hopefully, Jude isn't hurt.

https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

Maybe you shall read this one.

Will give you a hand for next time.

And don't forget, this ain't microsoft tech support.

No ones has obligation to help you out. If you don't like what people
suggest you, at least explain why the solution doesn't seem to fit.
Solutions are useless unless you have content to back the choices you've
done. Without explanation, they are like politics, pure opinion and a
smell of astrology.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside