Re: generate a rss.xml from a bunch of HTML files

Going directly to https://interglacial.com/tpj/26/ gives 403.

Going directly to https://interglacial.com/ works.

>From there, clicking https://interglacial.com/tpj/ gives 403.

So, it's *probably* not a referer check.  It could be a permissions
screw-up on the actual directory.  It could also be something else --
only the web server admin can know for sure.