Re: generate a rss.xml from a bunch of HTML files

After having limited success with XSLT after a lot of work,
and after failing doing a grammar that would add two ints,
I don't feel like doing all HTML to RSS :D LOL - have a look

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/rss/parser/add.grm

What's wrong? Looks right to me! That's SML BTW, maybe it's
the very right thing as the M is "Meta", a language to
describe a language, is this situation what that refers to? :O

Anyway, it is for the ml-yacc (there is also GNU Bison, the
bison tool represents the old yacc, and with an option you can
do POSIX yacc, even)

OK so no XSLT, no yacc for me, I got another idea, can you use
the static generators, get the RSS, then discard everything
else and use the RSS on the regular or real site?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal