Re: generate a rss.xml from a bunch of HTML files

David Wright wrote:

> BTW I downloaded one of the pages [...] just out of
> interest, the code looked laid out very clearly — quite
> unlike so many web pages I see.

Well, thank you, pretty simple HTML I'd imagine but I guess
one can screw up even simple tasks...

> Having read through the rather old
> https://interglacial.com/tpj/26/ it looked to me as though
> the OP is halfway there.

The Perl Journal? What do you mean? (URL gives a 404)

But I got it to work, pandoc can do Markdown from HTML, and
pandoc-rss can do RSS from md, now it is just a matter of
writing a "helluva" Makefile to automate everything so it will
work even if one adds new HTML files, which I don't intent to
do anyway...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal