Re: generate a rss.xml from a bunch of HTML files

> I have a blog, just a bunch of HTML5/CSS files, absolutely
> nothing advanced, and I'd like an RSS file which is
> generated from the HTML files (not the CSS, so even simpler
> actually) so I for example can submit it [to Gwene] and read
> it with Gnus

Speaking of Emacs (Emacs Gnus), in GNU ELPA there is webfeeder
[1] - actually I'd prefer a shell tool for this, but that's
just me - but after trying to get it to work for a long time,
I now give up. I don't know if that is also just me or if it
actually doesn't work?

The simple-enough example and boilerplate function looks like
this

  (webfeeder-build
  "atom.xml"
  "./public"
  "https://example.org/";
  '("post1.html" "post2.html" "post3.html")
  :title "My homepage"
  :description "A collection of articles in Atom")

so if anyone wants to try it should be simple. Tell me if you
have more success.

[1] https://gitlab.com/Ambrevar/emacs-webfeeder

--
underground experts united