Re: Can not delete file with correct permissions

Understood. Hmm, just tried mutt again and it can not delete files, telling
me, that "temporary files can not be written" in /var/mail.

So it looks more that the file and directory permissions are set correctly,
and that means -> I have to take  a look at mutt.

Easiest way, just uninstall and reinstall, then check. If this does not work,
looking at permissions of mutt or similar.

I will tell more as soon as I know.

Best

Hans