Re: Can not delete file with correct permissions

Am Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2021, 17:45:29 CEST schrieb Hans:
I am answering myself: I was wrong, on the other computer rm and touch do also
not work.

BTW: I stumbled over this issue, because mutt could not delete my mails due to
the permissions (but at the other computer it works), so I tried all the steps
manually. Maybe there is also another failure besides my thinking. :)

Best

Hans