Re: URGENT..! Very annoying when UPDATE = debian.map.fastlydns.net

On Thu, 06 May 2021 07:00:02 -0400
The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> The only options I see offhand (though I'm sure I'm missing some) are
> A: that the debian.map.fastlydns.net mirror is in fact not functioning
> correctly for anyone at present, or B: that for some reason the
> complainer's Internet access is being blocked/filtered in a way which
> prevents access to that mirror without preventing access to e.g. this
> mailing list.

I also have had problems with debian.map.fastlydns.net. That leads me
to suspect A. I simply ignored it until it went away.

Anyone else?

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com