Re: how to use fetchmail with MS Office 365 / davmail?

tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> 1. it is an insult towards those actually doing something Like
> (random example) this electronic music composer [1] and professor
> (chosen at random among my acquaintances) who makes a point
> of using free software and introduces his audience, music
> students to it

No insult tomas - it's reality. One small tree can not stand the avalanche.

> 2. it is defaetist "the others have won, anyway, just accept it
> and give up". No. Truss up your sleeves ;-)

No give up - we have to bring it to the next level - if it is not handled at
political level, you can indeed drink a glass of water and go play with
linux in your basement soon.
Also there is nothing going on in Europe anymore (at least not significant
except SuSE). There is a lot to discuss about and someone must stand for
this what happened in the past 15y - especially after 2008.

> 3. it's not fun. And that is perhaps the biggest crime on the
> spirit of computing. Alan Perlis [2] must know!

What do you mean?

> 4. it could be a poisonous meme planted by "our opponents".
> Where did you pick that up?

What do you mean?