Re: how to use fetchmail with MS Office 365 / davmail?

On Thursday, 29 Apr 2021 at 09:03, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> I'm sure there are people within that department who would outlaw all
> non-Windows desktops, if they could, because they don't control
> them.

I've been fighting this for 25+ years at my institution, using Linux
throughout.  They've given up but the challenges continue: you must use
Outlook, Word, ...  And now we have to use SharePoint and Teams and all
these tools don't even talk to each other properly even though they come
from the same vendor.  What a joke.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.5 on Debian bullseye/sid