Re: Multichannel audio playback

Le 29/04/2021 à 14:56, Rodolfo Medina a écrit :
[...]
Actually I don't even know if that's ever
possible with Behringer or with any other device...

- What you want is to play multiple channels: of course it is possible. Surround sound is one of the use cases:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surround_sound
and it is commonly managed ("edited" is probably the correct word) on a DAW

- is it possible with your Behringer interface? As Jeremy Nicoll has judisciouly stated earlier, this interface is sold as a 4 inputs and 4 outputs one (an information that I had overlooked), so I am almost sure it is possible (maybe I am wrong but Ias I see it, the only potential obstacle being limitations by the interface in certain use-cases and the need to do the routing on the PC)