Re: Evolution

Cindy Sue Causey wrote:

> My intentions are to try it again one day to attempt to figure out why
> it didn't work. It's comforting to know it's not just me encountering
> something usability related there.

:) thank you for sharing this. I can share the comforting.
I dropped Gnome into the basket around 2001 (now exactly 20y later it is
still in the basket)
Especially Evolution never kept the promise - no idea why gnomes are doing
this. IMO they like it and never learn from the mistakes. Another thing I
can imagine is that you can write a driver in C but not a GUI, but here
some people will object for sure ...
If someone has a good reading, it's welcome.