Re: Evolution

On 4/27/21, deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you want a stable desktop you know there is one called Trinity Desktop
> (TDE) - it just works. But upfront the Evolution monster will behave the
> same if you insist using it :D

While attempting to find something calendar-like, I tried Evolution on
Xfce4 about a year ago. Installed it, gave it a shot for about 5 1/2
seconds, said pbbbbt(!), and threw it on a very far back burner.

My intentions are to try it again one day to attempt to figure out why
it didn't work. It's comforting to know it's not just me encountering
something usability related there.

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey