Re: looks like I need an hid interface

Hi,

i wrote:
> > Can you tell the questions which you get asked and what you answered ?

> jigdo-lite filename.jigdo

It would help if you quote the dialog literally, skipping lengthy messages
but telling each question text and each of your inputs.

Our list fellow Steve McIntyre, the maintainer of jigdo-lite, is quite
surely busy with getting Debian ready for release day. So i plan to dig
in jigdo-lite's source code and make tests by help of the info you provide.

> >   https://wiki.debian.org/JigdoOnLive#Download_one_or_more_Jigdo_ISOs

> That page IS helpfull, but the one I landed on originally wasn't.

Note that in my tests for that page in 2018 i ran

  jigdo-lite

without any argument.

(If your jigdo-lite is old, then it needs help with the imodern https: URLs,
as described in
  https://wiki.debian.org/JigdoOnLive#If_needed.2C_work_around_a_shortcoming_of_older_jigdo-lite
)

> it wasted at least 10 minutes banging on carroll.something.edu with no
> response.

It would be interesting to see how your actual program run and your
actual input led to carroll.aset.psu.edu.

I cannot find "psu" in
  https://www.debian.org/mirror/list
In 2011 carroll.cac.psu.edu seems to have hosted a xorriso RPM of Madriva.
But Google finds me no traces of xorriso .deb packages on psu.edu.

> > Have a nice day :)

> I'll reserve that for if and when its done and I can write a dvd.

Looking forward to the DVD stage. :))

Have a nice day :)

Thomas