Re: dovecot packages

On 19. 04. 21 19:00, Michael Grant wrote:
> Is this 'action needed' something that is updated manually?

This warning is generated automatically.

New upstream versions are detected by looking at URLs specified in the
debian/watch file in the source package.

https://wiki.debian.org/debian/watch

As far as I can see, dovecot does have a debian/watch file that looks
rougly valid to me. I don't know why there's no warning. Might be some
subtle error in the watch file, or something wrong with the backend
behind tracker.debian.org that's doing the checking.

Regardless, very likely the maintainer is aware of the new dovecot
release and they just haven't managed to package it yet. I suggest just
waiting a bit.

Best regards
Tomaž