Re: scanner recommendation

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021, 09:12 Jonathan Dowland <jon+debian-user@dow.land> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 08:48:12AM +0200, john doe wrote:
>You could choose a scanner that is 'complete'ly supported from the Sane
>(1) project
>
>1)  www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html#SCANNERS

Excellent advice. For this reason I recently bought a 2nd-hand Canon
LiDE 25 and I'm perfectly happy with it.

--
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.

👱🏻    Jonathan Dowland
✎        jmtd@debian.org
🔗      https://jmtd.net

Okay, thanks guys!

Now it's either:
1 - shop online, buy something sight-unseen, and hope it works, or
2 - shop by visiting one or more of the few physical stores remaining, and risk dying of Covid-19 or its mutations.

Decisions, decisions . . .