Re: Subject: Mr. Dan Ritter, why is it that you appear to be posting your POV on my posts? Are you a covert agent of the anti-FSF cabal, trying to subvert something "positive for FSF, but detrimental for Proprietary"?

Laura Smith wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 at 18:28, Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:
>
> > That was the subject line of a message I just received from a
> > -   I am not a covert agent of an anti-FSF cabal [...]
>
> Unless you were a very bad covert agent, you would say that, wouldn't you ;).

Correct.

However, one might decide to look at my blog, my history of (I
hope) helpful posts in debian-user, or indeed my career -- and
find quite a bit of counter-evidence.

-dsr-